Happy Wayfarer is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Where can you take a shower at Dubai Airport? If you’re an avid traveler to this Emirati city, you’ve asked yourself this question at least 1 time.
We have good news! We’ve selected for you 8 options where you can take a shower and refresh yourself after a tiring flight. From luxury suites to complimentary options, anyway, it will be a good experience.
Don’t waste time and get all the details now!
Where Can You Take A Shower At Dubai Airport?
Dubai International Airport DXB has different shower options in its terminals. The shower facilities will be helpful for your needs, whether you’re a tired transit passenger or a jet setter who needs to freshen up. Let’s take a look at them:
1. Marhaba Lounge: A Haven of Tranquility
The Marhaba Lounge is located between gates A2/A3 at the T3 hall in Dubai Airport. It offers a great and peaceful atmosphere to travelers. Let’s look at the features and price of this Lounge:
- Price: It offers paid shower facilities to passengers. It costs around $15 to access the Lounge.
- Features: Passengers can enjoy free WiFi and drinks. They also can get international cuisines as they wait for the next flight.
- Amenities: This comfortable place gives travelers a relaxing environment as they freshen up. They get amenities like fresh towels, coaches, dining tables, and study tables for their laptops.
2. Dubai International Hotels: Luxurious Respite
Dubai International Hotels is located at Concourse A within the airport buildings. They provide 24-hour services to passengers. Let’s look at the price, features, and amenities that make your stay comfortable.
- Price: Dubai International Airport has a paid shower facility. Transit passengers and guests pay $15 to use the facility.
- Features: Travelers have access to free Wi-Fi and room attendant services. There’s a gift shop, private bathrooms with bathtubs, and an LCD television for entertainment.
- Amenities: Travelers can participate in recreational activities with the indoor swimming pool, a health club, and a spa where you can get massages. They also have top-notch shower rooms.
3. G-Force Health Club: Fitness and Relaxation
The G-Force Health Club is located in T3 Concourse B. It is the perfect place to freshen up while waiting for the next flight or activity.
- Price: G-Force Health Club is great for passengers who want to combine fitness activities with a refreshing shower at Dubai Airport. The showers cost around $19.
- Features: This club has private bathrooms with shower facilities such as towels, soap, and hair dryers. It also has a steam room.
- Amenities: Besides the shower facility, this club offers fitness equipment and spa services, allowing travelers to stay active and relax during their stops at Dubai Airport. It also has a baby care room for breastfeeding mothers and prayer rooms.
4. Ahlan Business Class Lounge: Elegance and Comfort
The Ahlan Business Class Lounge, located at Terminal 1, Concourse D, Airside, is a great option for those looking for Dubai airport showers. Guests can relax in the well-maintained showers after a long flight or before a connecting journey. The shower at the Ahlan Business Class Lounge adds extra comfort to the overall airport experience in Dubai.
- Price: The Lounge provides premium services for $15 and a beautiful ambiance, allowing passengers to relax and freshen up before continuing their journey.
- Amenities: Ahlan shower facilities have amenities like soaps, towels, and toiletries, as well as food and drinks.
- Features: This lounge offers free access to WiFi, a workspace, and a free spa service.
5. Sky Team Lounge: A Cozy Retreat
The Sky Team Lounge, located in Terminal 1, Concourse D, Airside at Dubai Airport, offers a comfortable place for passengers to shower during their travels. As part of the global Sky Team alliance network, the Lounge is accessible to members and airline passengers.
- Price: The price for this Lounge is not yet known; one gets to know the price when you arrive.
- Features: The shower facilities provide a refreshing experience, allowing travelers to clean up before their next flight. It also has a separate room for kids.
- Amenities: With its beautiful ambiance and amenities such as toilets, rainfall showers, bathing soap, and shampoo. The Sky Team Lounge relieves passengers seeking relaxation and comfort at Dubai Airport.
6. Plaza Premium Lounge in Terminal 3: Premium Experience
Plaza Premium Lounge is at Terminal 3, Concourse A at Dubai Airport. It is a premium facility that offers shower amenities to passengers.
- Price: Travelers can access the Lounge and enjoy a refreshing shower experience at around $16 USD.
- Amenities: The Lounge has high-quality amenities, including premium shower gels, shampoos, conditioners, and soft towels.
- Features: The showers at Plaza Premium Lounge Terminal 3 are designed to focus on luxury and comfort. Many of them have rainfall showerheads, which add a touch of luxury to your bathing routine.
7. Health Club & Shower
The Health Club & Shower at Dubai Airport is perfect for passengers looking for fitness and relaxation during their travels.
- Price: Travelers must pay $15 to use the shower.
- Features: Along with fitness equipment and spa services, the club provides a shower facility for travelers to freshen up and relax.
- Amenities: The Health Club & Shower offers private showers with toiletries, soap, shampoo, and towels. Dubai Airport caters to travelers’ physical and mental needs.
8. Dubai Airport Free Showers
Dubai Airport offers free shower facilities for all passengers in specific areas of the airport, providing an affordable option for travelers needing a quick refresh. For instance, some public showers are located in Concourse A, near Gate A1 right opposite the Le Clos and Gate B. There is what you can expect:
- Price: These free showers are easily accessible to passengers without additional charges.
- Features: Dubai Airport’s free showers allow travelers to clean up during their traveling break. It provides privacy for passengers to freshen up before their next flight, improving the overall travel experience.
- Amenities: Travelers can enjoy the different amenities at Dubai Airport’s free showers. This includes towels, premium toiletries, and clean shower rooms.
How Many Terminals Does Dubai International Airport Have?
Travelers pass through four terminals at Dubai Airport. Each terminal deals with specific airlines and passenger needs. Let’s look at these terminals and the unique experiences that they offer:
Terminal 1: International Flights
Terminal 1 at Dubai International Airport is the oldest and most iconic terminal. It is used mainly for international flights and is known for its unique design. Below are some of the major operating airlines at Terminal 1:
- Emirates: Dubai’s carrier and one of the largest airlines in the world. Emirates operates a large network of flights to destinations across six continents.
- British Airways: The national airline of the United Kingdom, providing flights to different locations in Europe and other regions.
- Royal Brunei Airlines: The national carrier of Brunei, serving flights to Dubai and connecting to other parts of Asia and Australia.
- Turkish Airlines: Turkey’s national airline, offering flights to Dubai and connecting to numerous destinations in Europe, Africa, and Asia.
- Cathay Pacific: Hong Kong’s flag carrier, providing flights to and from Dubai and connecting passengers to destinations in Asia, Oceania, and North America.
- Oman Air: The national airline of Oman, operating flights to Dubai and connecting travelers to various destinations in the Middle East, Asia, and Europe.
- Saudi Arabian Airlines (Saudia): The flag carrier of Saudi Arabia, serving flights between Dubai and cities in Saudi Arabia and beyond.
- Ukraine International Airlines: Ukraine International Airlines Provides flights between Dubai and various cities in Ukraine and other parts of Europe.
- Kenya Airways: The national carrier of Kenya, offering flights to Dubai and connecting passengers to destinations in Africa and beyond.
Terminal 2: Regional and Low-cost Carriers
Terminal 2 at Dubai International Airport (DXB) mainly serves regional and low-cost carriers. Some of the operating airlines at Terminal 2 include:
- Flydubai: Flydubaiis a low-cost carrier based in Dubai and owned by the government of Dubai. Flydubai operates flights to various destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia.
- Jazeera Airways: Jazeera Airways is a budget airline headquartered in Kuwait, providing flights between Dubai and chosen destinations in the Middle East and South Asia.
- Air India Express: A subsidiary of Air India, this low-cost carrier provides flights between Dubai and various cities in India and a few destinations in the Middle East.
- IndiGo: IndiGo is an economical airline headquartered in India, running flights between Dubai and numerous cities in India.
- SalamAir: An Omani low-cost airline offering flights between Dubai and select destinations in Oman and other countries.
- Wizz Air Abu Dhabi: Wizz Air Abu Dhabi is an affordable airline headquartered in Abu Dhabi, providing air travel between Dubai and various European locations.
Terminal 3: All Emirates Airline Flights and Some Flydubai Flights
Terminal 3 at Dubai International Airport (DXB) is dedicated to Emirates flights. This includes all Emirates airline flights. Additionally, a few Flydubai flights also operate from Terminal 3.
Emirates is the main airline at Terminal 3. Emirates is one of the largest and most prestigious airlines in the world and offers a vast network of flights to destinations worldwide. It also gives passengers world-class amenities and services.
Flydubai (Limited Flights)
Most of Flydubai’s flights operate from Terminal 2. However, a few flights also operate from Terminal 3. Flydubai is an affordable carrier based in Dubai and is owned by the government of Dubai.
These few Flydubai flights operating from Terminal 3 offer affordable means to travelers with destinations within the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia.
Dubai World Central: Cargo Operations and Limited Passenger Flights
Dubai World Central (DWC) is located in Jebel Ali. It’s approximately 37 kilometers southwest of downtown Dubai. DWC currently complements DXB and serves as an important facility for cargo operations and some passenger flights. Let’s look at the operating airlines at Dubai World Central:
- Wizz Air: Wizz Air is a budget-friendly airline based in Hungary. At DWC, Wizz Air operates flights to several European destinations, providing affordable travel options to and from Dubai.
- Azur Air: Azur Air is a Russian charter airline that operates seasonal flights from Dubai World Central to various vacation destinations in Russia and beyond.
- Gulf Air: Gulf Air is the national carrier of Bahrain, and it also operates some flights from DWC, connecting passengers to destinations within the Middle East and beyond.
- Kuwait Airways: Kuwait’s national airline, Kuwait Airways, operates flights from DWC, offering connections to cities in Kuwait and other regional destinations.
- Jazeera Airways: A Kuwaiti low-cost airline, Jazeera Airways, offers flights from Dubai World Central to select destinations in the Middle East and South Asia.
- SalamAir: SalamAir, Oman’s low-cost carrier, operates flights from DWC, providing passengers with travel options to Oman and other regional destinations.
- Mahan Air: Mahan Air is an Iranian airline that operates flights from Dubai World Central to various cities in Iran.
Can you shower at the Dubai Airport?
Yes, you can take a shower at the Dubai Airport. The airport offers paid and free shower facilities for travelers to freshen up during layovers. The paid lounges come with a touch of luxury and amenities like spas and heated free Wi-Fi to enhance your stay.
How much is a shower at Marhaba Lounge Dubai Airport?
The shower at the Marhaba Lounge in Dubai Airport is priced at only Dhs 55 (~US$15) and includes a towel and amenities kit (shampoo, body wash, toothbrush, shaving kit, etc.)
Can I take a nap at Sleep n Fly Lounge?
Yes, you can take a nap at Sleep n Fly Lounge. The Lounge provides comfortable sleep pods for travelers to rest and recharge during Sleep n Fly layovers.
How much does it cost to take a shower from Dubai Airport?
The Dubai airport showers typically range from $15 to $19. However, prices may vary, so checking with the airport or specific lounge service for the most current rates before your travel is advisable.
Are All Shower Facilities Free at Dubai International Airport?
No, not all Dubai airport showers are free. There are only a few free showers, the other is paid. Paid showers are located in lounges and airport hotels, and offer luxurious shower amenities.
Can I relax in any Dubai International hotel at Dubai Airport?
Yes, you can relax in any Dubai international hotel located at Dubai Airport, such as the transit hotels, even if you are not staying overnight. These hotels offer day-use rooms and various amenities, including restaurants, lounges, and spa facilities.
Where are Dubai airport showers located?
Dubai airport showers are available in premium lounges and transit hotels. Passengers can access these amenities to freshen up during their layovers or long travels.
Where can I sleep free at Dubai Airport?
Dubai International Airport offers designated sleep zones with comfortable seating and rest areas where travelers can sleep for free. These zones are located in Terminal 1 and Terminal 3, providing a convenient option for those with long layovers.
Where Can You Take A Shower at Dubai Airport? Overall, Dubai Airport offers convenient and comfortable shower facilities for travelers in various areas throughout the terminals. Whether arriving or departing, you can easily freshen up in Dubai airport showers.
You have multiple options to choose from including the Plaza Premium Lounge in Terminal 3 or the Ahlan Business Class Lounges which give you elegance and comfort. Alternatively, you can use the free shower facilities, an affordable yet decent option.
Have you ever been able to use the shower facilities located at Dubai Airport? Leave a comment below and tell us about your experience and any tips you have for making the most of these amenities.